Who Is Mr. Cooper in Mountlake Terrace, WA?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Washington home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." In August 2017, we re-branded as Mr. Cooper. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Washington. The switch signified more than a company name change. We adjusted our business for the better. How? First off, we put customer service operations back on U.S. soil and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and added special services to help you out whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. Then and now, we're here to serve you.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Mountlake Terrace, WA?
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Mr. Cooper in Mountlake Terrace can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Mountlake Terrace — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Mountlake Terrace, WA. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Mountlake Terrace. These loans are not federally insured. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan could include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
As a Mountlake Terrace home buyer, you might be eligible for FHA financing, another type of home loan. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Mountlake Terrace. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Mountlake Terrace. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're getting ready to buy a home in Mountlake Terrace and are an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Mountlake Terrace.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Mountlake Terrace with Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Mountlake Terrace in addition to new home loans. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Generally speaking, the objective of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Mountlake Terrace home just the way you want it!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Mr. Cooper in Mountlake Terrace can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Selling or Buying a House in Mountlake Terrace with Mr. Cooper
Are you ready to buy a house in Mountlake Terrace, WA? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Mountlake Terrace and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Mountlake Terrace. The real estate market in Washington is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Mountlake Terrace and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Mountlake Terrace, WA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the obstacles that come with selling a house in Mountlake Terrace, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll have access to thousands of home listings and might qualify for a Buyer's Bonus Credit at closing.** Ask about our Mountlake Terrace Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Mountlake Terrace. We’ve got your back.
Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service for Help in Mountlake Terrace, WA
As your partner in the homeownership journey, we remain committed to serving you. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Call, sign in to our secure online message center, send an email, drop a note in one of our social media channels or put a letter in the mail. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan, make a payment, or ask a quick question. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.