Mr. Cooper Mortgages
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation’s third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper can be your home loan partner, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, especially if you're a first-time home buyer. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some benefits of a conventional loan might include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a home buyer. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan.
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a home as a veteran, active duty service member, or surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of homeownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Refinancing
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your unique financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payments (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your home!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home improvements or college tuition.† Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Mr. Cooper can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buying or Selling a Home with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house. The real estate market is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First, they can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Then, they can help you get pre-qualified to buy a home and connect you with our affiliate to help find a reliable real estate agent.** Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and furthers your journey toward homeownership. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We know the challenges that come with selling a home, especially when you're trying to do it for the first time. Mr. Cooper can connect you with resources to provide both guidance and unique benefits relating to real estate commissions and closing costs via the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program.* As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a great value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you with your journey to home ownership from start to finish. Give us a call for more information about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home. We’ve got your back.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.