Who Is Mr. Cooper in Northampton, PA?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Pennsylvania home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." We officially became "Mr. Cooper" in late 2017. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Pennsylvania. The change was more than a simple name change. We adjusted our business for the better. How? First off, we moved all customer service operations back to the U.S. and ended online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also enhanced the customer journey and added special services to help you out whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Northampton, PA?
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Northampton — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Northampton, PA. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for Northampton home buyers. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some advantages of a conventional loan may include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Northampton home buyer. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Northampton. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Northampton. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Northampton and you're a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Northampton.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Northampton with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Northampton. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Generally speaking, the goal of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can invest more money in making memories in your Northampton house!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Mr. Cooper in Northampton can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buying or Selling a Home in Northampton with Mr. Cooper
Are you ready to buy a house in Northampton, PA? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Northampton and get prequalified for a mortgage in Northampton. Pennsylvania's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Northampton and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and advances your dream of being a homeowner. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Preparing to sell a home in Northampton, PA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We understand the difficulties that come with selling a home in Northampton, especially when you're trying to do it for the first time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Northampton to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Northampton. We’ve got your back.
Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service for Help in Northampton, PA
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, drop a note in one of our social media channels or put a letter in the mail. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.