Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Tualatin, OR?
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Tualatin — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Tualatin, OR. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Tualatin. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some advantages of a conventional loan may include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Tualatin home buyer. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Tualatin.
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're trying to buy a home in Tualatin as a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Tualatin. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Tualatin
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Tualatin. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the objective of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Tualatin home just the way you want it!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Tualatin can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Selling or Buying a House in Tualatin with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Tualatin, OR? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Tualatin. Despite Oregon's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Tualatin and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and accelerates your home ownership journey. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Selling a house in Tualatin, OR? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We know the challenges that come with selling a home in Tualatin, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about our Tualatin Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Tualatin. We are here for you.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.