Who Is Mr. Cooper in Tigard, OR?
We're a home loan company in Oregon that values people over paperwork. As our business has evolved over the years, our company name has, too. We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Oregon. This move went beyond a basic name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. For one, we moved all customer service operations back to the U.S. and eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and added special services to help you out whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. Then and now, we're here to serve you.
Prequalify for a Mortgage in Tigard, OR with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Mr. Cooper in Tigard can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. Mr. Cooper in Tigard can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Tigard, OR. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Tigard home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan might include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Tigard home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Tigard. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Tigard. Get Started
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a home in Tigard as a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Tigard.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Tigard with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Tigard. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. Generally speaking, the purpose of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Tigard home!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Tigard to learn more about refinancing today.
Buying or Selling a Home in Tigard with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Tigard, OR? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Tigard and get prequalified for a mortgage in Tigard. Oregon's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Then, we can walk you through getting prequalified to buy a home in Tigard and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and advances your dream of being a homeowner. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house in Tigard, OR? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We understand the challenges that come with selling a home in Tigard, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Tigard to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Give us a call for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Tigard. We are here for you.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Tigard, OR
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Call, sign in to our secure online message center, send an email, or message us through a social media channel like Facebook. You can even send us a letter. Getting in contact with Mr. Cooper can be easy, whether you transfer ownership, check out refinancing options, ask a question, or become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan. Our customer support team is 100% located in the U.S. and 100% dedicated to keeping your homeownership dreams alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.