Prequalify for a Mortgage in Westerville, OH with Mr. Cooper
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper in Westerville can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Westerville — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in Westerville, OH. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Westerville. These loans are not federally insured. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some advantages of a conventional loan could include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Westerville home buyer. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Westerville with Mr. Cooper.
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a home in Westerville as a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Westerville. Get Started
Refinance Your Home Loan in Westerville with Mr. Cooper
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Westerville. Refinancing a home loan is simple. It means you pay off your existing home loan and replace it with a new one that's a better fit for your financial situation. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Westerville home just the way you want it!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Mr. Cooper in Westerville can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Selling or Buying a House in Westerville with Mr. Cooper
Are you ready to buy a house in Westerville, OH? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Westerville. Despite Ohio's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Westerville and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and accelerates your home ownership journey. Consider Mr. Cooper your ally, from open house to closing day.
Selling a house in Westerville, OH? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We know the obstacles that come with selling a house in Westerville, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about our Westerville Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Give us a call for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Westerville. We are here for you.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.