Meet Mr. Cooper in Westbrook, ME
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Maine home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our company has changed and advanced over the years, so has our name. We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. You may have previously known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Maine. The switch signified more than a company name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. First, we set up customer service teams in the United States and eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and increased our services so you get quality support whether you are buying, selling, or just living in your home. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Westbrook, ME?
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. Mr. Cooper in Westbrook can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Westbrook, ME. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Westbrook. These loans are not federally insured. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan may include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
As a Westbrook home buyer, you might be eligible for FHA financing, another type of home loan. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Westbrook. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Westbrook. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Westbrook and you're a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Westbrook.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Westbrook with Mr. Cooper
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Westbrook. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. A majority of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Westbrook home just the way you want it!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like home improvements or college tuition.† Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Westbrook can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Selling or Buying a House in Westbrook with Mr. Cooper
Getting ready to buy a home in Westbrook, ME? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Westbrook and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Westbrook. The real estate market in Maine is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Westbrook and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and accelerates your home ownership journey. Consider Mr. Cooper your ally, from open house to closing day.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Westbrook, ME? Mr. Cooper has your back there, too. We're aware of the challenges that come with selling a home in Westbrook, especially when you're trying to do it for the first time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Westbrook to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Contact us to learn more about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Westbrook. We're your ally.
Turn to Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Westbrook, ME
As your partner in the homeownership journey, we remain committed to serving you. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Call, sign in to our secure online message center, send an email, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Contacting Mr. Cooper is a breeze, whether you transfer ownership, check out refinancing options, ask a question, or become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.