Who Is Mr. Cooper in Tacoma, WA?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Washington home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our company has changed and advanced over the years, so has our name. We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Washington. This move went beyond a basic name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. First, we put customer service operations back on U.S. soil and eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also reinvigorated the customer experience and added special services to help you out whether you're selling, buying, or just enjoying the home you have. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Tacoma, WA
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Tacoma — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Tacoma, WA. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for Tacoma home buyers. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
As a Tacoma home buyer, you might be eligible for FHA financing, another type of home loan. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Tacoma with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Tacoma. Get Started
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're trying to buy a home in Tacoma as a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Tacoma.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Tacoma with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Tacoma. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. Generally speaking, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Tacoma home just the way you want it!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Tacoma can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Selling or Buying a House in Tacoma with Mr. Cooper
Are you ready to buy a house in Tacoma, WA? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Tacoma and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Tacoma. The real estate market in Washington is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Tacoma and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and accelerates your home ownership journey. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house in Tacoma, WA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the challenges that come with selling a home in Tacoma, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a good value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Tacoma to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Tacoma. We're your ally.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Tacoma, WA
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. That means you can reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service when and how you want. Call, sign in to our secure online message center, send an email, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Contacting Mr. Cooper is a breeze, whether you transfer ownership, check out refinancing options, ask a question, or become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.