Who Is Mr. Cooper in SeaTac, WA?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Washington home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our company has changed and advanced over the years, so has our name. We officially became "Mr. Cooper" in late 2017. You may have previously known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Washington. The switch signified more than a company name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. How? First off, we put customer service operations back on U.S. soil and eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also reinvigorated the customer experience and increased our services so you get quality support whether you are selling, buying, or just enjoying the home you have. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in SeaTac, WA?
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Mr. Cooper in SeaTac can be your home loan ally, whether you're looking for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in SeaTac — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in SeaTac, WA. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for SeaTac home buyers. The federal government does not insure these loans. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan may include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a SeaTac home buyer. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Ask Mr. Cooper about FHA loan requirements in SeaTac today. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in SeaTac. Get Started
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're getting ready to buy a home in SeaTac and are a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in SeaTac.
Refinance Your Home Loan in SeaTac with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in SeaTac. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the goal of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your SeaTac home just the way you want it!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in SeaTac to learn more about refinancing today.
Selling or Buying a House in SeaTac with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in SeaTac, WA? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in SeaTac. Despite Washington's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in SeaTac and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Selling a house in SeaTac, WA? Mr. Cooper has your back there, too. We understand the obstacles that come with selling a house in SeaTac, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll receive extensive sales and marketing service at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you'll have access to thousands of home listings and might qualify for a Buyer's Bonus Credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in SeaTac to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you on your journey to home ownership. Call today for more information about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home in SeaTac. We’ve got your back.
Turn to Mr. Cooper Customer Service in SeaTac, WA
As your partner in the homeownership journey, we remain committed to serving you. That means you can touch base with Mr. Cooper customer service when it's right for you. Sign in to our secure online message portal, email, call, or message us through a social media channel like Facebook. You can even send us a letter. Getting in contact with Mr. Cooper can be easy, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan, make a payment, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.