Meet Mr. Cooper in Puyallup, WA
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Washington home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our company has changed and advanced over the years, so has our name. In August 2017, we re-branded as Mr. Cooper. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Washington. The switch signified more than a company name change. We adjusted our business for the better. How? First off, we moved all customer service operations back to the U.S. and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also reinvigorated the customer experience and added more services so you get great support whether you're selling, buying, or just enjoying the home you have. Then and now, you are our priority.
Prequalify for a Mortgage in Puyallup, WA with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Mr. Cooper in Puyallup can be your home loan ally, whether you're looking for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. Mr. Cooper in Puyallup can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in Puyallup, WA. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Puyallup home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Puyallup home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Puyallup with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Puyallup. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're getting ready to buy a home in Puyallup and are a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Puyallup.
Mr. Cooper Refinancing in Puyallup
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Puyallup. Refinancing a home loan is simply paying off your existing home loan and replacing it with a new one that's a better fit for your financial situation. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the goal of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Puyallup home!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down car loans, credit card debt, or medical bills.^ Mr. Cooper in Puyallup can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buying or Selling a Home in Puyallup with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Puyallup, WA? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Puyallup and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Puyallup. Despite Washington's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Puyallup and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and accelerates your home ownership journey. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Puyallup, WA? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We know the obstacles that come with selling a house in Puyallup, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll receive extensive sales and marketing service at a good value. And as a buyer, you'll have access to thousands of home listings and might qualify for a Buyer's Bonus Credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Puyallup to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you on your journey to home ownership. Give us a call for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Puyallup. We're your ally.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Puyallup, WA
We're here to walk alongside you in your homeownership journey and remain dedicated to serving you. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, drop a note in one of our social media channels or put a letter in the mail. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you transfer ownership, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.