Have You Met Mr. Cooper in Arlington, WA?
We're a Washington home loan company that puts people first, not piles of paperwork. As our business has evolved over the years, our company name has, too. We officially became "Mr. Cooper" in late 2017. You may have previously known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Washington. The switch signified more than a company name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. How? First off, we moved all customer service operations back to the U.S. and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and added special services to help you out whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Arlington, WA?
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Mr. Cooper in Arlington can be your home loan ally, whether you're looking for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Arlington — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Arlington, WA. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for Arlington home buyers. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan could include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Arlington home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Arlington with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Arlington. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Arlington and you're a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Arlington.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Arlington with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Arlington. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. Generally speaking, the purpose of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Arlington home just the way you want it!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home improvements or college tuition.† This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down car loans, credit card debt, or medical bills.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Arlington can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Buy or Sell a House in Arlington with Mr. Cooper's Help
Getting ready to buy a home in Arlington, WA? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Arlington. Washington's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Arlington and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and advances your dream of being a homeowner. Consider Mr. Cooper your ally, from open house to closing day.
Selling a house in Arlington, WA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We know the difficulties that come with selling a home in Arlington, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a good value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about our Arlington Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Contact us to learn more about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home in Arlington. We’ve got your back.
Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service for Help in Arlington, WA
As your partner in the homeownership journey, we remain committed to serving you. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Contacting Mr. Cooper is a breeze, whether you transfer ownership, check out refinancing options, ask a question, or become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.