Buying a House in Reston, VA Is Easier with Mr. Cooper
Buying a home can be as exhilarating as it is stressful — especially when you're a first-time home buyer in Reston, VA. Mr. Cooper is here to help you learn everything you need to know. We'll make sure you're equipped with confidence and empowered with information about prequalification, financing options, and your home search. Pulling from their years of experience and training in the home buying industry, our mortgage professionals will give you the right information, at the right time. You'll learn what questions to ask and when, such as, "how long has this house been for sale?" and, "how many offers has the seller received so far?" Give Mr. Cooper a call to get started.
We'll prepare you for becoming a homeowner by helping you calculate how much house you can comfortably afford in Reston. We'll then walk you through prequalifying for a mortgage, something that could help you stay ahead of the game. Mortgage prequalification is one of the most important things you can do when buying a house in Reston. It shows that a mortgage lender believes you are a good candidate for a home loan, and you'll end up with an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your new home. Mr. Cooper can even link you up with vetted real estate agents near you.* Finally, we'll help you pick and apply for the right home loan, secure your loan, and support you through the process. Buying a home in Reston could be even easier when you have Mr. Cooper in your corner.
Mr. Cooper Can Help You Sell Your House in Reston, VA
Selling a home in Reston, VA can be equally as rewarding as it is stressful, but for different reasons. Sellers have to overcome unique obstacles. Mr. Cooper understands every bit of those difficulties and can help you have your best home selling experience.
For example, there's the challenge of finding the perfect new home while trying to sell the one you're in now. There are only so many homes to choose from around Reston, and inventory is always changing. It might feel like you can't afford to wait for the right house to pop up. Mr. Cooper understands this challenge and can present some options to take some of the stress out of selling your home. Other obstacles are less concrete, like the emotional connection you might have with your home or any unrealized expectations you have around your home's final sale price. Don't forget — you still have to pack for your move!
At Mr. Cooper, our team members can connect you to the expert resources via our affiliate that you need to overcome difficulties AND lower the amount of money you spend on closing costs and real estate commissions.* Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Reston to learn more!
Mr. Cooper Offers More Than Home Loans in Reston
Around Reston, Mr. Cooper is the ally you want to help you along the way when buying or selling a home. We'll give you the support, service, and information you need to make the right financial decisions to accomplish your goals. We can even provide education around credit scores and walk you through the process of boosting your credit to expand financing options that might be available to you. Boosting credit can be as simple as paying bills before they're due, monitoring and resolving credit errors, and reducing your overall debt. Plenty of credit mistakes are the result of people failing to act or not paying attention. We think you can be different. All you need is knowledge. You can choose to act. Check your credit score, work hard to improve it, and pat yourself on the back when you prequalify for a home loan. With Mr. Cooper as your go-to advisor, you can be prepared to sell or buy a house even sooner.
- *Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.