Prequalify for a Mortgage in El Paso, TX with Mr. Cooper
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. Mr. Cooper in El Paso can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in El Paso, TX. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for El Paso home buyers. The federal government does not insure these loans. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. Some benefits of a conventional loan could include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a El Paso home buyer. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in El Paso.
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're trying to buy a house in El Paso and you're a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in El Paso. Get Started
Refinance Your Home Loan in El Paso with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in El Paso. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your El Paso home!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down car loans, credit card debt, or medical bills.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in El Paso to learn more about refinancing today.
Buy or Sell a House in El Paso with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in El Paso, TX? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in El Paso and get prequalified for a mortgage in El Paso. The real estate market in Texas is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Then, we can walk you through getting prequalified to buy a home in El Paso and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and accelerates your home ownership journey. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Preparing to sell a home in El Paso, TX? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We know the obstacles that come with selling a house in El Paso, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about our El Paso Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home in El Paso. We're your ally.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.