Exploring Colleyville, TX From North to South
Thinking about buying a home in Colleyville? Great idea! You picked a lively city with an ideal amount of parks, businesses, and educational opportunities, and we're here to help the home purchase process go a little smoother. We serve 3.8 million customers across the country and have the inside scoop on Colleyville's housing scene.
Given all of Texas's growth, Colleyville homes aren't always easy to find at a comfortable price. Ongoing economic growth and cultural expansion have helped to entice entrepreneurs, retirees, and new graduates to the Colleyville area, but so much change also means more traffic, more competition, and a need for more schools. That said, Colleyville and its nearby areas still offer a variety of home types and prices. You can find townhomes, condos, single-family homes, duplexes, and (fingers-crossed) your dream house! When buying a home in Colleyville, consider the home's location in relation to your everyday activities. If you can, drive the route you'd take from the house to your school, office, and favorite hangout spot. Your house's location will affect everything, from your morning routine to how you spend your evenings. Discovering different parts of Colleyville will help you see how the northern part differs from the southern part, where to find Colleyville's most popular attractions, and what the neighborhoods are like.
You're ready to buy a house in Colleyville, but is your bank account? If you're not sure how to answer that question, contact a Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professional. We believe everyone can find their dream home and work to make the journey less worrisome and more rewarding every step of the way. It doesn't matter whether you want to buy a home in Texas or somewhere else entirely. We serve experienced homeowners and first-time homeowners alike. Start with the following steps to help you see if you're in a good financial position to buy a house in Colleyville.
Before anything else, calculate how much house you can afford. This will help you narrow your search when house hunting in Colleyville. After that, jot down your potential monthly payments (including property taxes, insurance, homeowners association fees, home repairs, etc.). No need to have an exact amount. While everyone's situation is different, an online search for Colleyville averages will usually give you some solid estimates. Remember that the bulk of your monthly homeowner expenses could be your monthly mortgage payment.
Then, consider how much you can contribute to a down payment. A down payment of at least 20% can help boost your odds of getting a good rate and will allow you to avoid private mortgage insurance (PMI). However, down payment requirements can differ depending on the loan type. This is where getting prequalified for a mortgage comes in handy. Getting prequalified will give you an idea of how much you might qualify to borrow. Also, consider your credit profile. Credit history is one of the main factors that lenders look at when considering your mortgage application. The better your credit is, the more mortgage options you may be presented with— and who doesn't want more choices in life?
Make Your Move: Buy a Home in Colleyville, TX
Moving remains one of the biggest stressors, despite being a practically universal experience. But moving feels more rewarding when you get to live in a place like Colleyville. Contact Mr. Cooper as you prepare to buy a house in Colleyville. We're here for you from start to finish and Mr. Cooper® Real Estate Rewards can even connect you with a high-performing real estate agent who may be able to help you save thousands.*
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.