Exploring Mount Juliet, TN From North to South
Strongly considering a home purchase in Mount Juliet? Awesome! You've chosen a colorful city with an ideal amount of businesses, schools, restaurants and parks, and we're here to help make your home purchase and move a little easier. We serve 3.8 million customers from coast to coast and are familiar with the ins-and-outs of the Mount Juliet housing market.
Mount Juliet is growing by the day, which means Mount Juliet homes don't always come cheap. Continued cultural expansion and economic growth have helped to entice retirees, new businesses, and young families to the Mount Juliet area, but that much change also highlights the need for better infrastructure, larger schools, and a more diverse housing market. That said, Mount Juliet and the surrounding areas still offer a variety of homes in price and amenities. You can find townhomes, condos, single-family homes, duplexes, and (hopefully) your perfect home! When buying a home in Mount Juliet, consider how near or far away the home is from the places you visit most. If possible, test drive your trip from the house to work, school, and the grocery store. The location of your house will impact virtually every part of your life. Traveling around Mount Juliet will also give you an idea of why homes in west Mount Juliet are priced differently than homes in east Mount Juliet, where to find Mount Juliet's most popular attractions, and what the neighborhoods are like.
Are your finances in the right place to buy a home in Mount Juliet? Reach out to a Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professional if you don't know how to go about answering that question. We believe everyone can find their dream home and try our best to make the journey easier and more rewarding. It doesn't matter whether you want to buy a home in Tennessee or somewhere else entirely. We support experienced homeowners and first-time homeowners alike. Start with the following steps to help you determine if you're financially ready to buy a home in Mount Juliet.
First, estimate how much house you can afford. This will help determine the price range for your Mount Juliet house hunt. Then, map out your potential monthly payments (including property taxes, insurance, home repairs, homeowners association fees, etc.). You don't need an exact amount for these expenses. While everyone's situation is different, an online search for Mount Juliet averages will usually give you some solid estimates. Keep in mind that your monthly mortgage payment could make up the bulk of your monthly home expenses.
Next, figure out what a realistic down payment would be for you. A down payment of at least 20% can help increase your odds of getting a good rate and will allow you to avoid private mortgage insurance (PMI). That said, down payment requirements can differ depending on the loan type. Here's where it can help to get prequalified for a mortgage. Getting prequalified will give you an idea of how much you might qualify to borrow. Also, consider your credit profile. Credit history is one of the main factors that lenders look at when considering your mortgage application. You may be presented with more mortgage options if you have healthy credit— and who doesn't want more choices in life?
Make Your Move: Buy a Home in Mount Juliet, TN
While moving is a universal experience, it remains one of the top stressors that a person can experience in life. But when you get to live in a stellar city like Mount Juliet, moving doesn't seem so challenging. Contact Mr. Cooper as you get ready to buy a house in Mount Juliet. We're here to help you along the way and Mr. Cooper® Real Estate Rewards can even put you in touch with a vetted real estate agent who can potentially help you save thousands of dollars.*
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.