Prequalify for a Mortgage in Hanahan, SC with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper in Hanahan can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Hanahan — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Hanahan, SC. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Hanahan. These loans are not federally insured. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Hanahan home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Ask Mr. Cooper about FHA loan requirements in Hanahan today.
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're trying to buy a house in Hanahan and you're a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Hanahan. Get Started
Refinance Your Home Loan in Hanahan with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Hanahan. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can invest more money in making memories in your Hanahan house!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for college tuition or home improvements. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Hanahan to learn more about refinancing today.
Buy or Sell a House in Hanahan with Mr. Cooper's Help
Buying a house in Hanahan, SC? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Hanahan and get prequalified for a mortgage in Hanahan. South Carolina's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Then, we can walk you through getting prequalified to buy a home in Hanahan and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and advances your dream of being a homeowner. Consider Mr. Cooper your ally, from open house to closing day.
Preparing to sell a home in Hanahan, SC? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We understand the difficulties that come with selling a home in Hanahan, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a good value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Hanahan to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Hanahan. We’ve got your back.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.