Buying a House in Marietta, OH Is Easier with Mr. Cooper
Buying a home can be one of the most satisfying yet challenging things you do in life — particularly when you're new to the process and are a first-time home buyer in Marietta, OH. There is so much to learn, and Mr. Cooper is here to explain it all in simple, easy to follow terms. We'll make sure you're equipped with confidence and empowered with information about prequalification, financing options, and your home search. Our mortgage professionals pull from years of experience in the home buying business to give you the most helpful information at the right time. You'll figure out what questions to ask and when, such as, "how many offers has the seller received so far?" and, "how long has this house been for sale?" Call Mr. Cooper to start your home buying journey.
We'll prepare you for becoming a homeowner by helping you calculate how much house you can comfortably afford in Marietta. We'll then walk you through getting prequalified, which could help you get ahead of the game. Getting prequalified for a mortgage is incredibly important when you're trying to buy a house in Marietta. It shows sellers that you're serious and that a mortgage lender believes you're a reliable candidate for a home loan. It will also provide you with a quality estimate of how much you can afford to spend on a new home. Mr. Cooper can even introduce you to experienced, full-service real estate agents close to you.* Lastly, we'll help you pick and apply for the right home loan, secure your loan, and support you through the process. Make buying a home in Marietta easier. Put Mr. Cooper in your corner.
Mr. Cooper Can Help You Sell Your House in Marietta, OH
Similar to buying a house, selling a house in Marietta, OH can feel both rewarding and stressful — but for different reasons. Sellers face unique challenges. Mr. Cooper understands those challenges inside and out and can help you enjoy a smoother home selling experience.
Take, for example, the challenge of finding a new home while trying to sell your current one. The home inventory in Marietta can be limited, with changes in properties available happening daily. You want to wait for the right home but might not feel like you can afford to. Mr. Cooper understands this challenge and can present some options to take some of the stress out of selling your home. Other hurdles are less tangible, like any unrealized expectations you might have about your home's final sale price, or the emotional connection your kids have with the home. Not to mention, you still have to pack up every room!
At Mr. Cooper, we can connect you with professional resources and team members via our affiliate to help you overcome obstacles AND reduce the amount you spend on real estate commissions and closing costs.* Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Marietta to learn more!
Mr. Cooper is More Than a Home Lender in Marietta
Around Marietta, Mr. Cooper is a great home buying and selling ally to have in your back pocket. We'll give you the support, service, and information you want to make confident moves toward your best financial future. We can even provide education around credit scores and walk you through the process of boosting your credit to expand financing options that might be available to you. Boosting credit can be as easy as reducing your total debt, monitoring and resolving credit errors, and paying bills before they're due. Credit mistakes often happen when people don't take action or aren't paying attention. We believe that with a little knowledge, you can be different. You can choose to act. Check your credit score, work hard to improve it, and pat yourself on the back when you prequalify for a home loan. With Mr. Cooper as your trusted resource, you can be ready to buy or sell your home even sooner.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.