Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Bexley, OH?
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Bexley — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in Bexley, OH. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Bexley home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. The federal government does not insure these loans. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some advantages of a conventional loan could include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Bexley home buyer. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Bexley.
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're getting ready to buy a home in Bexley and are a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Bexley. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Bexley
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Bexley. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Bexley home just the way you want it!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Bexley to learn more about refinancing today.
Selling or Buying a House in Bexley with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Bexley, OH? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Bexley. Ohio's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Bexley and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Bexley, OH? Mr. Cooper has your back there, too. We know the challenges that come with selling a home in Bexley, especially when you're trying to do it for the first time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a good value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Bexley to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you on your journey to home ownership. Contact us to learn more about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Bexley. We are here for you.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.