Buying a House in Greenville, NC Is Easier with Mr. Cooper
Buying a home can be one of the most rewarding yet stressful things you ever do — especially when you're a first-time home buyer in Greenville, NC. Mr. Cooper is here to help you learn everything you need to know. We'll work to empower you with information, so you feel confident about prequalification, financing, and finding the right home. Pulling from their years of experience and training in the home buying industry, our mortgage professionals will give you the right information, at the right time. You'll learn what to ask and when, such as, "how many offers has the seller received so far?" and, "how long has this house been for sale?" Give Mr. Cooper a call to get started.
We'll help you prepare and plan for home ownership by helping you estimate how much house you can afford in Greenville. We'll then walk you through prequalifying for a mortgage, something that could help you stay ahead of the game. When it comes to buying a home in Greenville, mortgage prequalification is one of the best things you can do. It shows that a mortgage lender believes you are a good candidate for a home loan, and you'll end up with an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your new home. Mr. Cooper can even connect you with experienced, full-service real estate agents close to you.* Last but not least, we'll help you select and apply for a home loan, finalize your loan, and walk alongside you until closing day. Make buying a home in Greenville easier. Put Mr. Cooper in your corner.
Mr. Cooper Can Help You Sell Your House in Greenville, NC
Selling a home in Greenville, NC can be equally as rewarding as it is stressful, but for different reasons. Sellers face unique challenges. Mr. Cooper understands those challenges inside and out and can help you enjoy a smoother home selling experience.
Take, for example, the challenge of finding a new home while trying to sell your current one. The home inventory in Greenville can be limited, with changes in properties available happening daily. You might feel like you can't afford to wait for the perfect home to come on the market. Mr. Cooper understands how troubling this can be and can share some solutions for taking the stress out of selling your house. Other obstacles are harder to grasp, like the emotional connection you might have with your home or any unrealized expectations you have around your home's final sale price. Not to mention, you still have to pack up every room!
At Mr. Cooper, we can connect you with professional resources and team members via our affiliate to help you overcome obstacles AND reduce the amount you spend on real estate commissions and closing costs.* Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Greenville to learn more!
Mr. Cooper is More Than a Home Lender in Greenville
Around Greenville, Mr. Cooper is the ally you want to help you along the way when buying or selling a home. We'll give you the information, service, and support you need to make the right financial decisions to accomplish your goals. We can even provide education around credit scores and walk you through the process of boosting your credit to expand financing options that might be available to you. Building credit can be as easy as paying bills before they're due, monitoring and resolving credit errors, and reducing your overall debt. Plenty of credit mistakes are the result of people failing to act or not paying attention. We think you can be different. All you need is knowledge. Act today! Check your credit, take steps to make it better, and get prequalified for a mortgage. With Mr. Cooper as your trusted resource, you can be ready to buy or sell your home even sooner.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.