Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Arden, NC
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Mr. Cooper in Arden can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. Mr. Cooper in Arden can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Arden, NC. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Arden home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some advantages of a conventional loan could include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Arden home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Ask Mr. Cooper about FHA loan requirements in Arden today.
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a home in Arden as a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Arden. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Refinancing in Arden
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Arden. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. A majority of the time, the objective of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Arden home!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Arden can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Selling or Buying a House in Arden with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Arden, NC? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Arden. North Carolina's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Arden and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Arden, NC? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We know the challenges that come with selling a home in Arden, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a good value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about our Arden Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Call today for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Arden. We're your ally.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.