Who Is Mr. Cooper in Franklin, NJ?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of New Jersey home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." In August 2017, we re-branded as Mr. Cooper. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in New Jersey. The change was more than a simple name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. How? First off, we set up customer service teams in the United States and eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also enhanced the customer journey and added more services so you get great support whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. Then and now, you are our priority.
Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Franklin, NJ?
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Franklin — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Franklin, NJ. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Franklin home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some benefits of a conventional loan might include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Franklin home buyer. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Franklin with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Franklin. Get Started
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a house in Franklin and you're an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Franklin.
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Franklin
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Franklin in addition to new home loans. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. A majority of the time, the goal of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can invest more money in making memories in your Franklin house!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home improvements or college tuition.† Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Franklin can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Buy or Sell a House in Franklin with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Franklin, NJ? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Franklin and get prequalified for a mortgage in Franklin. The real estate market in New Jersey is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Franklin and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and accelerates your home ownership journey. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house in Franklin, NJ? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We're aware of the difficulties that come with selling a home in Franklin, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Franklin to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Call today for more information about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home in Franklin. We’ve got your back.
Turn to Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Franklin, NJ
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. That means you can reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service when and how you want. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Contacting Mr. Cooper is a breeze, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.