Meet Mr. Cooper in Burlington, NJ
Mr. Cooper is the kind of New Jersey home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our business has evolved over the years, our company name has, too. We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. Before that, you may have known us as Nationstar Mortgage in New Jersey. The change was more than a simple name change. We changed the way we did business for the better. For one, we set up customer service teams in the United States and ended online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and added more services so you get great support whether you're selling, buying, or just enjoying the home you have. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Burlington, NJ
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Burlington — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Burlington, NJ. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Burlington. The federal government does not insure these loans. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan may include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Burlington home buyer. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Ask Mr. Cooper about FHA loan requirements in Burlington today. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Burlington. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're getting ready to buy a home in Burlington and are a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, we support our country's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families. It's our privilege to help every one of them become homeowners. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Burlington.
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Burlington
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Burlington. Refinancing a home loan is simply paying off your existing home loan and replacing it with a new one that's a better fit for your financial situation. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the objective of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Burlington home just the way you want it!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Mr. Cooper in Burlington can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buy or Sell a House in Burlington with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Burlington, NJ? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Burlington and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Burlington. The real estate market in New Jersey is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Burlington and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and advances your dream of being a homeowner. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Burlington, NJ? Mr. Cooper has your back there, too. We understand the difficulties that come with selling a home in Burlington, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll receive extensive sales and marketing service at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Burlington to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Contact us to learn more about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Burlington. We’ve got your back.
Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service for Help in Burlington, NJ
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. That means you can reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service when and how you want. Sign in to our secure online message portal, email, call, drop a note in one of our social media channels or put a letter in the mail. Getting in contact with Mr. Cooper can be easy, whether you need to notify us that you've been awarded property through a divorce, check out refinancing options, ask a question, or become a successor in interest for a Mr. Cooper loan. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.