Your Step-by-Step Guide to Afford to Buy a House in Sun Valley, NV
Your home should be a retreat from the worries of the world, not a place where new worries begin. A great way to make sure that happens is to prepare for your home purchase ahead of time. Know when it might be better to wait until your situation improves and when you're in a financially strong enough position to buy a home in Sun Valley. Walk through the following steps to get started and call a Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professional to talk strategy.
Evaluate every angle of your finances. How do you feel about your savings, current debt, monthly expenses, and credit history? A quick reality check goes a long way. A good way to begin your Sun Valley home buying journey is with a healthy credit history, a good handle on your current expenses, and enough savings for a minimum 20% down payment.
Now, let's put some real numbers down. Plug in some numbers to Mr. Cooper's affordability calculator and see where you (and your budget) stand. You can get an idea of how much house you can afford to buy in Sun Valley based on income or your desired maximum monthly mortgage payment. Does this number fit your vision? Is it enough to get you into the Sun Valley home you want? If not, think about looking in surrounding areas or increasing your down payment. If it will, then take the next step in the homeownership journey with Mr. Cooper!
It's time to prequalify for a home in Sun Valley. Prequalification is a more formal estimate of how much of a home loan you could get approved for. It's based on some financial information you provide and a credit check. The prequalification stage is also a great time to work with your lender to find the right mortgage options for you. Start with Mr. Cooper’s online prequalification tool. Let us know where you want to buy a house in Sun Valley, the property type, how you're going to use the property, and if you currently have a real estate agent. Type in your likely purchase price and down payment. Follow that information with a few personal details and you’re on your way to getting prequalified. The process is simple and your prequalification lasts 120 days.
When crunching the numbers on how you'll afford to buy a home in Sun Valley, factor in your time, too. Minutes and seconds are things you never get back, and looking for the perfect home in Sun Valley can be time-consuming. Turn to a real estate agent in Sun Valley who does the legwork for you. With Mr. Cooper® Real Estate Rewards, you can get personal assistance from a high-performing Sun Valley real estate agent and potentially save thousands of dollars.* Try it! See just how much you could save on closing costs and real estate commissions with Mr. Cooper’s Real Estate Rewards calculator.
The last step in preparing your finances to buy a house in Sun Valley is to apply for a home loan. You're almost at the finish line! Let a home loan servicer like Mr. Cooper guide you in the process and you'll receive personalized support from the moment you dream of owning a home to the reality of holding the keys in your hand. Call Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professionals. They're pros when it comes to what it takes to buy a house and will work hard to find the right loan for you.
"Home" has never mattered more than it does right now. Get your finances in order to buy a house in Sun Valley. You can start on the path to homeownership today!
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.