Who Is Mr. Cooper in Stillwater, MN?
We're a home loan company in Minnesota that values people over paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." We officially became "Mr. Cooper" in late 2017. Before that, you may have known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Minnesota. The change was more than a simple name change. We overhauled our business to serve you better. First, we put customer service operations back on U.S. soil and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also enhanced the customer journey and increased our services so you get quality support whether you are selling, buying, or just enjoying the home you have. Then and now, you are our priority.
Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Stillwater, MN
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Mr. Cooper in Stillwater can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. Mr. Cooper in Stillwater can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in Stillwater, MN. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Stillwater home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These are loans that are not insured by the federal government. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan could include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Stillwater home buyer. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Stillwater. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Stillwater. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Stillwater and you're a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Stillwater.
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Stillwater
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Stillwater in addition to new home loans. Refinancing a home loan is simply paying off your existing home loan and replacing it with a new one that's a better fit for your financial situation. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can invest more money in making memories in your Stillwater house!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Stillwater to learn more about refinancing today.
Buy or Sell a House in Stillwater with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Stillwater, MN? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Stillwater and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Stillwater. Minnesota's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Stillwater and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and furthers your journey toward home ownership. Consider Mr. Cooper your ally, from open house to closing day.
Preparing to sell a home in Stillwater, MN? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We know the difficulties that come with selling a home in Stillwater, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a great value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about our Stillwater Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Contact us to learn more about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Stillwater. We're your ally.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Stillwater, MN
We remain dedicated to serving you as your partner in the homeownership journey. So feel free to reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service in whatever way is most convenient for you. Sign in to our secure online message portal, email, call, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you need to notify us that you've been awarded property through a divorce, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.