Have You Met Mr. Cooper in Rosemount, MN?
We're a Minnesota home loan company that puts people first, not piles of paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." We officially became "Mr. Cooper" in late 2017. You may have previously known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Minnesota. This move went beyond a basic name change. We adjusted our business for the better. How? First off, we set up customer service teams in the United States and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also reinvigorated the customer experience and increased our services so you get quality support whether you are looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Prequalify for a Mortgage in Rosemount, MN with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to assist you in your journey to becoming a homeowner. Mr. Cooper in Rosemount can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Rosemount — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Rosemount, MN. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. Here's what you need to know in the meantime.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Rosemount home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some advantages of a conventional loan may include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Rosemount home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Ask Mr. Cooper about FHA loan requirements in Rosemount today. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Rosemount. Get Started
VA home loans are only available to service members, veterans, and their spouses. If you're trying to buy a house in Rosemount and you're a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Rosemount.
Refinance Your Home Loan in Rosemount with Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Rosemount in addition to new home loans. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Rosemount home!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like college tuition or home improvements. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Rosemount can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Buy or Sell a House in Rosemount with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Rosemount, MN? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Rosemount and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Rosemount. The real estate market in Minnesota is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Then, we can walk you through getting prequalified to buy a home in Rosemount and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and advances your dream of being a homeowner. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Selling a house in Rosemount, MN? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We're aware of the challenges that come with selling a home in Rosemount, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at an exceptional value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Rosemount to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Contact us to learn more about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Rosemount. We are here for you.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Rosemount, MN
We're here to walk alongside you in your homeownership journey and remain dedicated to serving you. That means you can reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service when and how you want. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, drop a note in one of our social media channels or put a letter in the mail. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. We have a 100% U.S.-based customer support team ready to help keep your dream of homeownership alive and well.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.