How Can Mr. Cooper Help You Buy a House in Plymouth, MN?
Buying a home can be one of the most rewarding yet stressful things you ever do — and even more so when you're a first-time home buyer in Plymouth, MN. There are plenty of things to learn, and Mr. Cooper is here to help cover your bases. We'll work to empower you with information, so you feel confident about prequalification, financing, and finding the right home. Pulling from their years of experience and training in the home buying industry, our mortgage professionals will give you the right information, at the right time. You'll figure out what questions to ask and when, such as, "how long has this house been for sale?" and, "how many offers has the seller received so far?" Contact Mr. Cooper today to learn more.
We'll prepare you for becoming a homeowner by helping you calculate how much house you can comfortably afford in Plymouth. Next, we'll take you through the process of prequalifying for a mortgage, which can help you look more attractive to a potential seller. Getting prequalified for a mortgage is incredibly important when you're trying to buy a house in Plymouth. It shows that a mortgage lender believes you are a good candidate for a home loan, and you'll end up with an estimate of how much you can afford to spend on your new home. Mr. Cooper can even introduce you to verified and insured real estate agents in your area.* Last but not least, we'll help you choose and apply for a home loan, secure your loan, and walk you through the process until closing day. Make buying a home in Plymouth easier. Put Mr. Cooper in your corner.
What If You Are in Escrow with Mr. Cooper?
What's escrow? It's a word you'll come across throughout your homeownership journey, whether you're on the buying or selling side of things. Escrow is when a third-party holds on to something of value, typically money, in a certain account until a transaction between a seller and buyer is finalized. Escrow accounts are used for many types of business handlings, but we narrow in on how it is used in real estate. If you're the home buyer, you generally place a percentage of the property price in escrow. If you're the one selling, you agree to take the home off the market while it's "in escrow" so it can be inspected.
Once you're a homeowner and enjoying living in your home, escrow takes on a slightly different meaning. Your escrow account is like a piggy bank that holds money for your mortgage company to pay your property taxes and insurance premiums. The account helps take away the anxiety of saving for and keeping up with those expenses. Connect with one of our dedicated mortgage professionals to learn about your Mr. Cooper escrow account or former Nationstar escrow account. We're your partner in the homeownership journey, whether you're packing, unpacking, or putting up your feet. We can show you a better way.
Sell Your House in Plymouth, MN with Mr. Cooper's Help
Selling a home in Plymouth, MN can be equally as rewarding as it is stressful, but for different reasons. Sellers face unique challenges. Mr. Cooper understands every bit of those difficulties and can help you have your best home selling experience.
Finding a new home while trying to sell your old one is just one example. You have a limited supply of Plymouth homes to choose from, and changes in property can happen all the time. You might feel like you can't afford to wait for the perfect home to come on the market. Mr. Cooper knows this obstacle and can share some solutions for taking the stress out of selling your house. Other obstacles are less concrete, like any unrealized assumptions you have about your home's final sale price, or the emotional tie you have with your home. Don't forget — you still have to pack for your move!
At Mr. Cooper, we can connect you with professional team members and resources via our affiliate to help you take on tough challenges AND save on real estate commissions and closing costs.* Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Plymouth to learn more!
Mr. Cooper's Services Go Beyond Just Home Financing in Plymouth
In Plymouth, Mr. Cooper is the ally you want to help you along the way when buying or selling a home. We'll give you the support, service, and information you need to make the right financial decisions to accomplish your goals. We can even educate you on credit scores and reports and show you how to build up your score to improve your financing options. Improving credit can be as straightforward as paying bills before they're due, monitoring and resolving credit errors, and reducing your overall debt. Plenty of credit mistakes are the result of people failing to act or not paying attention. We believe that with a little knowledge, you can be different. You can choose to act. Check your credit score, work hard to improve it, and pat yourself on the back when you prequalify for a home loan. With Mr. Cooper as your trusted resource, you can be ready to buy or sell your home even sooner.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.