Prequalify for a Mortgage in Granite Falls, MN with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Granite Falls — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We know that getting a mortgage can be complicated, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Granite Falls, MN. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Granite Falls home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. The federal government does not insure these loans. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan could include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Granite Falls home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Granite Falls.
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Granite Falls and you're an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Granite Falls. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Granite Falls
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Granite Falls. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Generally speaking, the goal of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and decrease your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Granite Falls home just the way you want it!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like home improvements or college tuition.† This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Granite Falls to learn more about refinancing today.
Buy or Sell a House in Granite Falls with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Granite Falls, MN? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Granite Falls and get prequalified for a mortgage in Granite Falls. The real estate market in Minnesota is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Granite Falls and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and furthers your journey toward home ownership. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Preparing to sell a home in Granite Falls, MN? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the obstacles that come with selling a house in Granite Falls, especially when you're trying to do it for the first time. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about our Granite Falls Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Give us a call for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Granite Falls. We're your ally.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.