Your Step-by-Step Guide to Afford to Buy a House in Eagle, ID
You want your home to be a haven of happiness, not a financial burden. One of the best ways to make sure that happens is to prepare for your home purchase ahead of time. Know when you can afford to buy a home in Eagle, and when it might be better to wait until your situation changes. Get started with the following steps and call a Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professional to streamline the process.
Examine your finances. Look at the whole picture. How do you feel about your current monthly expenses, credit history, and savings? A little "gut check" can go a long way. The best way to begin your Eagle home buying journey is with a healthy credit history, a good handle on your current expenses, and enough savings for a minimum 20% down payment.
Now, let's "put pencil to paper," as they say. Plug in some numbers to Mr. Cooper's affordability calculator and see where you (and your budget) stand. You can calculate how much house you can afford in Eagle based on your desired maximum monthly mortgage payment and income. Will this price range get you into the Eagle home you've been dreaming about? If it's not, think about buying a house in a surrounding area or boosting your down payment. If it will, then move on to your next step. Call Mr. Cooper!
It's the right time to prequalify for a house in Eagle. Prequalification is a more formal estimate of how much of a home loan you could get approved for. It's calculated based on a credit check and a couple of financial details you provide. Prequalification is also a chance to learn about your mortgage options and work with your lender to find the right fit. Get started using Mr. Cooper’s online prequalification tool. Let us know where you’re looking to buy a home in Eagle, the type of property you’d like to buy, how you plan on using the property, and if you’re currently working with a real estate agent. Enter your expected down payment and purchase price. Follow that information with a few personal details and you’re on your way to getting prequalified. It's a simple process and prequalification lasts 120 days.
When crunching the numbers on how you'll afford to buy a home in Eagle, factor in your time, too. Time is non-renewable and non-refundable, and finding your perfect house can be time-consuming, especially in Eagle. Join forces with a real estate agent in Eagle who does the legwork for you. With Mr. Cooper® Real Estate Rewards, you can get personal assistance from a high-performing Eagle real estate agent and potentially save thousands of dollars.* Try it—there's no strings attached. Get an idea of how much you might be able to save on real estate commissions and closing costs with Mr. Cooper’s Real Estate Rewards calculator.
Applying for a home loan is the final step in getting your finances ready for a home purchase. Can you see the finish line? Work with a home loan servicer like Mr. Cooper, and you'll receive personalized support from the moment you dream of owning a home to the reality of holding the keys in your hand. Call Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professionals today. They are home buying experts who will work their hardest to present you with the best loan options possible.
Your dream home, or as we like to say, "The One" is waiting for you! Call now and let us help you ready your finances to buy a house in Eagle. Let's get you started on your path to homeownership!
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.