Meet Mr. Cooper in Bellevue, ID
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Idaho home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. But you might not have always known us by the name, "Mr. Cooper." We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. You may have previously known us as Nationstar Mortgage in Idaho. The switch signified more than a company name change. We adjusted our business for the better. How? First off, we set up customer service teams in the United States and ended online transaction fees for on-time payments. We also reinvigorated the customer experience and increased our services so you get quality support whether you are looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. Then and now, you are our priority.
Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Bellevue, ID
Ready to make your home ownership dreams come true? Let's do it. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper in Bellevue can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. Mr. Cooper in Bellevue can help you do so much — even learn more about your credit score and finances in general.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Bellevue, ID. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Bellevue home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. The federal government does not insure these loans. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. A couple of key benefits of a conventional loan may include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Bellevue home buyer. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Bellevue with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Bellevue. Get Started
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a home in Bellevue as a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Because this type of home loan is so unique, we encourage you to call Mr. Cooper for more information about VA loans in Bellevue.
Mr. Cooper Mortgage Refinancing in Bellevue
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Bellevue. Refinancing a home loan is simply paying off your existing home loan and replacing it with a new one that's a better fit for your financial situation. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to get a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Bellevue home!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. One option is to refinance to get a better interest or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like home remodeling or higher education. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ The right refinance option is a phone call away. Contact Mr. Cooper in Bellevue to learn more about refinancing today.
Selling or Buying a House in Bellevue with Mr. Cooper
Buying a house in Bellevue, ID? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Bellevue. Despite Idaho's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Bellevue and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and furthers your journey toward home ownership. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house in Bellevue, ID? Mr. Cooper has your back there, too. We understand the challenges that come with selling a home in Bellevue, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get comprehensive marketing and sales service at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about our Bellevue Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Call today for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Bellevue. We’ve got your back.
Need Help? Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service in Bellevue, ID
We're here to walk alongside you in your homeownership journey and remain dedicated to serving you. That means you can reach out to Mr. Cooper customer service when and how you want. Send an email, call, sign in to our secure online messaging service, or message us through a social media channel like Facebook. You can even send us a letter. Connecting with Mr. Cooper is simple, whether you need to complete a transfer of ownership, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% located in the U.S. and 100% dedicated to keeping your homeownership dreams alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.