Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Marietta, GA
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Mr. Cooper in Marietta can be your home loan ally, whether you're looking for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Marietta — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Marietta, GA. Call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional for one-on-one guidance. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Marietta. The federal government does not insure these loans. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Marietta home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Marietta.
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Marietta and you're a veteran, active-duty service member, or surviving spouse, you could be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Marietta. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Refinancing in Marietta
In addition to new home loans, Mr. Cooper also offers mortgage refinancing in Marietta. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. Most of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Marietta home just the way you want it!).
There are a few different ways you can refinance your home loan. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. Cash-out refinancing is another option.† It allows homeowners who want to leverage their home's equity as cash to invest in things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Mr. Cooper in Marietta can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Selling or Buying a House in Marietta with Mr. Cooper
Getting ready to buy a home in Marietta, GA? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Marietta and get prequalified for a mortgage in Marietta. The real estate market in Georgia is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Next, we can help you prequalify for a mortgage in Marietta and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that meets your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Selling a house in Marietta, GA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the obstacles that come with selling a house in Marietta, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Marietta to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you on your journey to home ownership. Call today for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Marietta. We’ve got your back.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.