Why Choose Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Lilburn, GA?
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Whether you want to learn more about conventional home loans, Federal Housing Administration loans (FHA), or VA loans, you can turn to Mr. Cooper. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Lilburn — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We understand that getting a mortgage can seem puzzling, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Lilburn, GA. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for Lilburn home buyers. The federal government does not insure these loans. Private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans, where the government backs other home loan types. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include favorable interest terms and various term lengths.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Lilburn home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. An FHA loan can have more flexible credit requirements and typically allows for a lesser down payment than a conventional loan. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Lilburn with Mr. Cooper.
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're getting ready to buy a home in Lilburn and are a veteran, surviving spouse, or an active-duty service member, you could qualify for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Lilburn. Get Started
Refinance Your Home Loan in Lilburn with Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Lilburn in addition to new home loans. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan could come with a shorter loan term, a more favorable interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the objective of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Lilburn home!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. For one, you can refinance for a more favorable loan term or interest rate. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down credit card debt, medical bills, or auto loans.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Lilburn can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Selling or Buying a House in Lilburn with Mr. Cooper
Are you ready to buy a house in Lilburn, GA? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Lilburn and get prequalified for a mortgage in Lilburn. Georgia's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we’ll help you determine how much house you can realistically afford to purchase. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Lilburn and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Last but not least, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and accelerates your home ownership journey. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Selling a house in Lilburn, GA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the challenges that come with selling a home in Lilburn, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a good value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about our Lilburn Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Give us a call for more information about home loans, refinancing, and buying or selling a home in Lilburn. We’ve got your back.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.