Who Is Mr. Cooper in Dallas, GA?
Mr. Cooper is the kind of Georgia home loan company that prioritizes people, not stacks of paperwork. As our business has evolved over the years, our company name has, too. We adopted the name "Mr. Cooper" in August 2017. Before that, we went by the name Nationstar Mortgage in Georgia. The change was more than a simple name change. We overhauled our business to serve you better. For one, we set up customer service teams in the United States and got rid of online transaction fees for on-time payments. We even revamped the customer experience and added special services to help you out whether you're looking to buy, sell, or simply enjoy your current home. We are here to serve you, both now and then.
Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Dallas, GA
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper in Dallas can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Dallas — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Dallas, GA. Give us a call to see how it applies to you. In the meantime, here’s what you need to know.
Conventional loans are one of the most common and popular mortgage options for home buyers in Dallas. The federal government does not insure these loans. Instead, conventional loans are backed by private lenders like Mr. Cooper. Some benefits of a conventional loan might include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
FHA is another home loan type that may be available to you as a Dallas home buyer. FHA stands for Federal Housing Administration. Accordingly, FHA loans are backed by the government. FHA loans are known for having more flexible credit qualifications and lesser down payments than conventional loans. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Dallas with Mr. Cooper. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Dallas. Get Started
Only service members, veterans, and their spouses can receive a VA home loan. If you're trying to buy a house in Dallas and you're an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Due to the uniqueness of this home loan option, we encourage you to call a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional to learn more about VA loans in Dallas.
Mr. Cooper Refinancing in Dallas
Mr. Cooper offers mortgage refinancing in Dallas in addition to new home loans. Refinancing your home loan means that you pay off your current home loan and replace it with a new one that can better meet your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. Most of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Dallas home!).
Similar to how there are different options for new home loans, there are also different options for refinancing. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. Another option is cash-out refinancing.† This option lets homeowners leverage the equity they've built in their house as cash to pay for things like college tuition or home improvements. Cash-out refinancing can also be a way to consolidate debt, since you can tap into your home's equity and use the cash to pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Mr. Cooper in Dallas can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buy or Sell a House in Dallas with Mr. Cooper's Help
Buying a house in Dallas, GA? Then you'll probably want to look into getting prequalified for a mortgage in Dallas and seek professional assistance for how to buy a home in Dallas. Georgia's real estate market ebbs and flows. Despite the constant change, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals always have the most up-to-date insights. Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals will help simplify your home-buying experience in a few ways: First, we can help you estimate how much house you can afford. Then, we can walk you through getting prequalified to buy a home in Dallas and introduce you to our affiliate to find a dependable real estate agent.* Finally, Mr. Cooper can help you secure a home loan that aligns with your financial situation and accelerates your home ownership journey. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Dallas, GA? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We're aware of the challenges that come with selling a home in Dallas, whether you're trying to sell a home for the first or fifteenth time. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a great value. And as a buyer, you could be eligible for a special credit at closing and gain access to thousands of listings.** Ask about our Dallas Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to keep the dream of home ownership alive for every customer — including you. Give us a call for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Dallas. We're your ally.
Contact Mr. Cooper Customer Service for Help in Dallas, GA
We're here to walk alongside you in your homeownership journey and remain dedicated to serving you. That means you can touch base with Mr. Cooper customer service when it's right for you. Call, sign in to our secure online message center, send an email, message us on our social media channels or send us a letter in the mail. Getting in contact with Mr. Cooper can be easy, whether you let us know you've received property through a divorce, make a payment, learn about refinancing, or ask a quick question. Our customer support team is 100% U.S.-based and 100% ready to help keep your vision for homeownership alive.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.