Prequalify for a Mortgage in Ocala, FL with Mr. Cooper
Let's make your home ownership dreams a reality. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is equipped to guide you through the home ownership process. Mr. Cooper in Ocala can be your home loan ally, whether you're searching for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. You can do so much with Mr. Cooper in Ocala — including learn more about mortgage rates, credit scores, and budgeting.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, especially if you're a first-time home buyer in Ocala, FL. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular choice for Ocala home buyers and are actually one of the most common mortgage options. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some advantages of a conventional loan might include numerous term lengths and agreeable interest rates.
As a Ocala home buyer, you might be eligible for FHA financing, another type of home loan. FHA loans, or Federal Housing Administration loans, are backed by the government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Reach out to Mr. Cooper today to learn about FHA loan requirements in Ocala.
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a house in Ocala and you're an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our honor to help our nation's veterans, active-duty service members, and their families realize their dreams of home ownership. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Ocala. Get Started
Mr. Cooper Refinancing in Ocala
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Ocala. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan might come with a more favorable interest rate, a shorter loan term, or both. Most of the time, the goal of refinancing is to obtain a lower interest rate and reduce your monthly payment (so you can spend more money on making memories and building a life in your Ocala home!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home improvements or college tuition.† Cash-out refinancing can also be a method for debt consolidation, since you can also use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down medical bills, car loans, or credit card debt.^ Whatever your situation, Mr. Cooper in Ocala can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option.
Buy or Sell a House in Ocala with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Ocala, FL? Then you may want to start by seeking professional guidance for how to buy a house in Ocala and get prequalified for a mortgage in Ocala. Despite Florida's ever-changing real estate market, Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are always equipped with the latest insights. Your Mr. Cooper mortgage professional can help smooth out the home-buying process in a couple of ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Ocala and connect you with our affiliate to find a reliable real estate agent.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and furthers your journey toward home ownership. Think of Mr. Cooper as your ally, from home search to closing on your loan.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Ocala, FL? Mr. Cooper can help you there, too. We know the obstacles that come with selling a house in Ocala, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll receive extensive sales and marketing service at a good value. And as a buyer, you'll gain access to thousands of new listings and could be eligible for a special credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Ocala to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to be your advocate on your homeowner journey. Give us a call for more information about refinancing, home loans, and selling or buying a house in Ocala. We’ve got your back.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- ** Listing Commission Disclosure: Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards agents have agreed to 1.99% seller’s agent commission and recommend 2% buyer’s agent commission for a total listing commission of 3.99%. Buyer’s agent commission can be changed at seller’s discretion.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.