Mr. Cooper Mortgages in Bakersfield, CA
Looking to become a homeowner? It's the perfect time to do so. As the nation's third-largest home loan servicer, Mr. Cooper is ready to support you throughout your journey to home ownership. Mr. Cooper in Bakersfield can be your home loan ally, whether you're looking for a conventional home loan, a Federal Housing Administration loan (FHA), or a VA loan. There’s a lot you can do with Mr. Cooper in Bakersfield — including learning more about finances in general and learning about your credit score.
We know getting a mortgage can feel overwhelming, particularly when you're a first-time home buyer in Bakersfield, CA. Mr. Cooper can explain how everything applies to your situation. Just give us a call. Until then, here's what you need to know to get started.
Conventional loans are a popular mortgage option for Bakersfield home buyers. These loans are not federally insured. The government backs other home loan types, while private lenders like Mr. Cooper back conventional loans. Some benefits of a conventional loan may include various term lengths and favorable interest rates.
Depending on your situation, you may want to consider another type of home loan that's available to many Bakersfield home buyers. It's called FHA. FHA loans are also called Federal Housing Administration loans. They're backed by the U.S. government. When compared to a conventional loan, an FHA loan generally has less restrictive credit requirements and often allows for a lesser down payment. Learn more about FHA loan requirements in Bakersfield with Mr. Cooper.
VA home loans aren't available to everyone. You must be an active duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse of a veteran to apply. If you're trying to buy a home in Bakersfield as an active-duty service member, a veteran, or a surviving spouse, you may be eligible for a VA loan. At Mr. Cooper, it's our privilege to serve veterans and help them realize their dreams of home ownership. Since this loan option is so unique, we invite you to call Mr. Cooper to learn more about qualifying for a VA loan in Bakersfield. Get Started
Refinance Your Home Loan in Bakersfield with Mr. Cooper
Besides new home loans, Mr. Cooper also provides mortgage refinancing in Bakersfield. Refinancing your home loan simply means paying off your current home loan and replacing it with a new one that better suits your financial needs. The new loan may have a shorter loan term, a better interest rate, or both. A majority of the time, the purpose of refinancing is to secure a lower interest rate and cut down your monthly payment (so you can spend more time and money making your Bakersfield home just the way you want it!).
Like new home loans, there are a couple of different ways to refinance. There's refinancing to get a more favorable interest rate or loan term. There's also cash-out refinancing, which allows homeowners who want to leverage equity they have built in their home as cash to pay for home remodeling or higher education. This type of refinancing also allows for debt consolidation, since you can use equity from your home to tap into cash and pay down car loans, credit card debt, or medical bills.^ Mr. Cooper in Bakersfield can help you learn more about refinancing and choose the right refinance option for your situation.
Buy or Sell a House in Bakersfield with Mr. Cooper's Help
Are you ready to buy a house in Bakersfield, CA? Then you'll probably want to get prequalified for a home loan — along with some professional guidance for how to buy a house in Bakersfield. The real estate market in California is always changing, and Mr. Cooper mortgage professionals are equipped with the most up-to-date information. How can a Mr. Cooper mortgage professional help streamline your home-buying journey? We can help in a few ways: First off, we can help you calculate how much house you can afford to buy. Then, we can help you get prequalified to buy a home in Bakersfield and recommend you to our affiliate to locate a good real estate agent near you.* Lastly, Mr. Cooper can help you get a home loan that satisfies your financial needs and advances your dream of being a homeowner. From open house to closing day, Mr. Cooper is your ally.
Are you researching how to sell a house in Bakersfield, CA? Turn to Mr. Cooper for help. We know the difficulties that come with selling a home in Bakersfield, particularly if it's your first time doing it. As a seller, you'll get in-depth marketing and sales insight at a great value. And as a buyer, you'll have access to thousands of home listings and might qualify for a Buyer's Bonus Credit at closing.** Ask about the Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards program in Bakersfield to learn more.
Mr. Cooper is here to help you on your journey to home ownership. Call today for more information about applying for a home loan, refinancing an existing loan, or buying or selling a home in Bakersfield. We're your ally.
- † A cash‐out refinance increases your mortgage debt and reduces the equity you may have in your home. Your monthly mortgage payments may be higher.
- ^ A debt consolidation refinance increases your mortgage debt, reduces equity, and extends the term on shorter‐term debt and secures such debts with your home. The relative benefits you receive from debt consolidation will vary depending on your individual circumstances. You should consider that a debt consolidation loan may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid over the term of the loan. To enjoy the benefits of a debt consolidation loan, you should not carry new credit card or high interest rate debt.
- The Purchase Pro program is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR and TN.
- ** Listing commissions may vary by transaction and through negotiation.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.
- This is not a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to credit and property approval. This offer is nontransferable and may not be combined with any other mortgage offer. Advertised offer is subject to change. If a personal code is present on the advertised offer, you must provide such code to claim the offer. We may gather information about you including, but not limited to, credit bureau information, information for verification of income, information for appraisal and verification of property being used for collateral. We also verify your identity. Income, assets, and debt must meet eligibility requirements as established by Government and/or Lender guidelines.