Your Step-by-Step Guide to Afford to Buy a House in Tanque Verde, AZ
Help make sure your home isn't a source of financial stress. A good way to make that happen is to be financially prepared for your home purchase before you set foot in an open house. Know when you can afford to buy a home in Tanque Verde, and when it might be better to wait until your situation changes. Walk through the following steps to get started and call a Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professional to discuss strategy.
Examine your finances. Look at the whole picture. How do you feel about your current monthly expenses, credit history, and savings? A little "gut check" can go a long way. The best way to start your Tanque Verde home buying journey is with adequate savings for a down payment, a strong credit history, and a good grasp on your everyday expenses.
Now, let's play with some real numbers. Use Mr. Cooper's affordability calculator to see where your budget stands. You can calculate how much house you can afford in Tanque Verde based on income or your desired maximum monthly mortgage payment. Will this number get you into the Tanque Verde home or neighborhood you've had your eye on? If it's not, think about buying a house in a surrounding area or boosting your down payment. If it will, then move on to your next step. Call Mr. Cooper!
It's time to prequalify for a home in Tanque Verde. Prequalification is a more formal estimate of how much of a home loan you could get approved for. It's based on some financial information you provide and a credit check. The prequalification stage is also a great time to work with your lender to find the right mortgage options for you. Start with Mr. Cooper’s online prequalification tool. Let us know where you'd like to buy a home in Tanque Verde, the property type, how you anticipate using the property, and whether or not you're currently working with a real estate professional. Enter your expected down payment and purchase price. Follow that information with a few personal details and you're almost prequalified. It's a simple process and prequalification lasts 120 days.
When figuring out what it will take to afford to buy a home in Tanque Verde, don't forget to budget your time, too. Time is non-renewable and non-refundable, and discovering your perfect Tanque Verde home can really eat up the hours. Partner with a real estate agent in Tanque Verde who does the bulk of the work for you. With Mr. Cooper® Real Estate Rewards, you can get personal assistance from a high-performing Tanque Verde real estate agent and potentially save thousands of dollars.* Try it! See just how much you could save on real estate commissions and closing costs with Mr. Cooper’s Real Estate Rewards calculator.
Applying for a home loan is the final step in getting your finances ready for a home purchase. The finish line is right around the corner! Work with a home loan servicer like Mr. Cooper, and you'll receive one-on-one support throughout the home loan, purchase, and closing process. Call Mr. Cooper Mortgage Professionals. They are home buying experts who will work their hardest to present you with the best loan options possible.
The house of your dreams is waiting for you and your loved ones. Call now and let us help you ready your finances to buy a house in Tanque Verde. Let's get you started on your path to homeownership!
- Buyer’s Bonus Credit is not available in AK, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, OK, OR & TN.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is offered by Xome. Inc., an affiliate of Mr. Cooper. Referrals to Xome may provide a financial benefit to Mr. Cooper. You are not required to use a real estate agent on the Xome panel as a condition of receiving a loan from Mr. Cooper, and such use will have no impact on any loan application to Mr. Cooper.
- This is an advertisement and not intended as a solicitation for agent representation if your property is currently listed with an agent. Visit Xome's licensing page https://www.xome.com/auctions/licensing.
- Xome Inc. & Xome CT LLC [Davis E. Owen, Sr.‐Broker] (for CT properties] & Xome PR LLC (for PR properties), 750 Hwy 121 BYP, Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75067.
- Mr. Cooper Real Estate Rewards is a service mark of Nationstar Mortgage LLC.